Charla Stilling grew up in the mountains of New Mexico with her dad and younger brother. Beginning at a young age, she took interest in all sports, particularly short distance sprinting. Her passion for fitness and the desire to help people achieve personal goals led to a 21-year career in general health and fitness: instructing aerobic classes, spinning classes, and sports conditioning training for women of all ages. Today, she dedicates herself to hand and arm therapy as an occupational therapy assistant.
- Hand therapy
- Arm therapy
- Shoulder therapy
- Scar management
- Splinting and casting
- Ergonomic specialist with a focus on home/work office space
- Associates of Occupational Studies: Pima Medical Institute, Denver, CO
- Certified ergonomics assessment specialist
- Certified cycling instructor
- Volunteer with Operation Mobilization in Talamanca, Costa Rica
- Mentor with Extended Hands of Hope
- Member of the advisory board for occupational therapy assistants at PMI Denver
Charla enjoys Colorado history, acting, outdoor music festivals, art walks, writing poetry, hiking, snowboarding, jeeping, cycling, working out, and spending time with her family, which includes one son, two daughters, two son-in-laws, and six grandkids.