Holly Lind, COTA/L, began her career in healthcare over 20 years ago working with memory-impaired adults in the nursing field. She made the switch to occupational therapy in 2017 and is passionate about positively impacting the quality of people's lives in various stages of health and recovery to maximize their independence and participate in life to the fullest.
Holly is certified through Stanford University as an Empowered Relief Instructor, offering patients an effective intervention to help them understand their pain and access powerful strategies to navigate through chronic and acute pain.
- Associate of Science in Occupational Therapist Assistant Studies: Centennial, CO
- Director of Seating and Positioning/Assistive Technology: Certified Orthopedics Skills 4 Life Pediatric Occupational Therapy, Boulder, CO
- Fieldwork Studies, Specializing in Wheelchair Seating and Mobility: Craig Hospital, Englewood, CO
- Certified Hand Writing Specialist
- Certified Empowered Relief Instructor: Stanford University, Stanford, CA
During her spare time, Holly likes spending time with her two kids and husband, enjoying beautiful Boulder, mountain biking, hiking, snowboarding, and running.