Kristen Matoba, PT, DPT, SCS, has been with BoulderCentre for Orthopedics & Spine for four years now. She has worked in various settings since graduating in 2013, and her passion is for sports medicine. She completed orthopedic clinical internships with Centura Health Penrose-St. Francis Health Services in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and Kaiser Permanente in San Marcos, California. She recently completed two years of clinical and didactical work to become a board-certified sports physical therapist.
- Sports physical therapy
- Expertise in both levels of functional dry needling for five years
- Graston Technique® level I
- Orthopedics and sports medicine physical therapy education
- Board-certified sports physical therapist
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Exercise Science-Sports Medicine: Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy With an Emphasis in Manual Therapy: University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, San Marcos, CA
Kristin's focus is on finding the source of dysfunction, providing a healing manual therapies, and encouraging healthy movement through corrective and functional exercise.