Sarah Moffatt is originally from Iowa. She participated in various sports throughout high school and has a strong background in sport and exercise science. She also played lacrosse for the University of Northern Colorado team from 2013 to 2015 as well as coached the university’s women’s lacrosse team from 2015 to 2016.
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant Studies: Nebraska Methodist College, Omaha, NE
- Bachelor of Science in Sport and Exercise Science: University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO
- Private Practice Orthopedics: Action Potential Physical Therapy, Colorado Springs, CO, 2018 – 2019
- Cardiovascular ICU Clinical Rotation: University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, 2018
- Outpatient Orthopedics Clinical Rotation: Flex Physical Therapy, Council Bluffs, IA, 2017
- Outpatient Orthopedics Clinical Rotation: Jennie Edmundson Physical Therapy, Council Bluffs, IA, 2017
- Private Practice Orthopedics Internship: Alliance Physical Therapy, Greeley, CO, 2015
In her spare time, Sarah enjoys camping, hiking, snowboarding, skiing, and petting dogs.