As all our thoughts are on the COVID 19 pandemic, we want to share an update on how BoulderCentre for Orthopedics and Spine is responding. The safety and health of our patients and staff is of utmost importance.
We have implemented the following:
Enhanced cleaning of all clinic areas and personal handwashing procedures
Health Screening: We will be screening all patients. If any of the following apply to you we will not be able to see you in the office and will suggest a telehealth visit:
- Have traveled out of the country or been in close contact with someone who has
- Have had a fever or signs/symptoms of respiratory illness (cough or shortness of breath) in the last 14 days or been in close contact with someone who has
- Have been in Gunnison, Pitkin, Summit or Eagle County since March 9, 2020
We will remain open Mon- Friday 8-5 pm for in-office visits as well as telehealth visits.
We request that patients attend their appointment alone unless a companion is necessary for the translation or physical limitations of the patient.
- As we continue to react to the COVID-19 pandemic, the physicians at BoulderCentre are committed to providing orthopedic care to the community while also keeping our patients and staff safe. We remain open but are seeing most patients via telehealth.
- Learn more about our telehealth service.
To schedule a telehealth appointment, please request an appointment online or call 303.449.2730.