Adam M. Holzmeister, MD
Dr. Adam Holzmeister is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in adult reconstruction. Having completed extensive training in joint replacement and fracture care and trauma, Dr. Holzmeister is highly skilled in treating a broad range of conditions of the hip and knee. He specializes in treating fractures, hip and knee joint replacement, including utilizing Mako SmartRobotics™, and arthritis management as well as knee and hip injections. This includes using the latest techniques and technology to help get patients back to what they love to do.
Dr. Holzmeister earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Notre Dame in Indiana before attending Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Illinois, to complete his Doctor of Medicine degree. He then attended Loyola University Medical Center for his orthopedic surgery residency before pursuing an adult reconstruction fellowship at Loma Linda University in California.
Using patient-centric care and drawing from his own personal experience as an orthopedic patient, Dr. Holzmeister helps patients pursue appropriate management of their musculoskeletal health with their interests at the forefront. Through collaborative efforts and shared decision-making with patients, Dr. Holzmeister helps to improve outcomes that will positively impact his patients.
As an expert orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Holzmeister works with our experts to provide patients with personalized care that best fits their individual needs.
- Hip and knee replacement
- Revision hip and knee replacement
- Partial knee replacement
- Prosthetic joint infection management
- Muscle-sparing hip replacement
- Orthopedic fracture care
- Nonsurgical hip and knee arthritis management
- Image-guided hip and knee injections
- Bachelor of Science: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
- Doctor of Medicine: Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship: Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA
Distinctions and Recognition
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Medical Association
In his free time, Dr. Holzmeister enjoys skiing, scuba diving, tennis, playing golf, running, bicycling, traveling, hiking, and team sports.