Aditya J. Yerrapragada, MD
Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Aditya Yerrapragada is a fellowship-trained orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon. Having completed extensive training in foot and ankle surgery, Dr. Yerrapragada is highly skilled in treating a broad range of conditions of the toes, foot, heel, ankle, and lower leg. He specializes in total ankle replacements, arthritis care, ankle arthroscopy, sports injuries, flatfoot and Achilles tendon reconstruction, bunion and hammertoe surgery, cartilage injury and repair, and fracture care. This includes using modern techniques and minimally invasive surgery to help get patients back on their feet.
Dr. Yerrapragada earned his Bachelor of Science degree from The University of Texas at Austin. He then attended the University of Louisville School of Medicine in Kentucky to complete his Doctor of Medicine degree. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Washington in Seattle, where he trained at Harborview Medical Center, one of the busiest trauma centers in the country. Afterward, he committed to an additional year of fellowship training in orthopedic foot and ankle surgery at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland.
Using evidence-based medicine and compassion, Dr. Yerrapragada collaboratively works with his patients to help them understand their condition and get them back to a better quality of life. He uses the safest, latest, and most effective methods of treatment and offers a variety of surgical techniques to meet their individualized needs. Nothing gives Dr. Yerrapragada more joy than helping his patients get back on track to achieving their dreams.
Additionally, Dr. Yerrapragada is a valuable member of our Foot & Ankle Team. As an expert orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon, he proudly collaborates with our experts to provide patients with the highest level of comprehensive education and treatment. To learn more about our Foot & Ankle Team, please use the button below.
- Achilles tendon reconstruction
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Arthritis care
- Bunion & hammertoe surgery
- Cartilage repair & restoration
- Flatfoot reconstruction
- Joint injections
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Surgical fracture care
- Total ankle replacement
- Bachelor of Science: The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Washington, Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellowship: MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, MD
Distinctions and Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Orthopaedic Association
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Yerrapragada enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons, hiking, snowboarding, cycling, playing golf and basketball, and traveling.