Alex is a certified professional trainer who also has experience working as a physical therapy aide for over six years. During that time, he was given the opportunity to work with a variety of patients and athletes with wide-ranging injuries. His experience includes strength and conditioning/coaching for endurance athletes, blood flow restriction therapy, TRX training, and injury prevention/rehab for distance runners.
- Bachelor of Science in Pre-Physical Therapy and Health Science: Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA, 2014
- Certified Personal Trainer through American Council on Exercise
- Certified TRX Trainer
Alex enjoys training as a postcollegiate distance runner, spending time in the mountains, and walking with his shepherd mix, Biggie.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Event PRs
- 5k – 13:36.26 (2017)
- 5k Road – 13:49 (2017)
- 10k – 28:17.03 (2016)
- Half-Marathon – 61:50 (2020)
- Marathon – 2:14:15 (2019) 10th
- 2016 Great Edinburgh Cross Country International Challenge – Olympic Trials Qualifier in 2016 but opted for track instead
- Placed 17th at 10,000m in the 2020 Olympic Team Trials – Atlanta, GA