Bridget Myers, PT, DPT, has been a Doctor of Physical Therapy since graduating from Regis University in Denver, Colorado in 2007. She greatly enjoys and embraces the opportunity to help people have a full recovery. Bridget has found great success and professional satisfaction in helping individuals to return to their prior level of care, eliminate pain, and increase functional mobility.
Bridget was selected to be part of the Homeward Bound International Program #TeamHB7. She was selected out of thousands of international applicants to be part of an exclusive group of women who will lead our young women and our planet towards beneficial change. Click here to view Bridget's profile and learn more about the Homeward Bound International Program.
- Certified functional dry needling through KinetaCore since 2010
- Served on the APTA Colorado Chapter as director at large for two years
- Taken multiple continuing education courses including manual therapy, treating athletic injuries, returning individuals to sport, and specializes in treatment of the upper and lower extremity
- Treats a wide range of conditions and a diverse patient population, including postoperative, orthopedic, sports-related, geriatric, pediatric, vestibular, and complex injuries
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: Regis University–Rueckert Hartman College for Health Professions, Denver, CO
- Awarded the Elaine Perry Leadership Award for service work in the Dominican Republic
- Received the Outstanding Research Project Team Award
- Previously served on Concorde PTA Professional Advisory Committee
- Served for two years as director at large for the APTA Colorado Chapter
- American Physical Therapy Association member, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine special sections
- Served as director on the APTA National Student Assembly Board
- APTA Representative on Student Government and APTA Student Liaison
- Voted Modern Healthcare’s “100 Most Powerful People in Healthcare” – 2002
Bridget Myers enjoys living in the beautiful city of Boulder, Colorado. When she’s not walking to work, she enjoys hiking, biking, running, snowshoeing, traveling, and hanging out with her two dogs and her husband, Dave.