Chelsea Ostrander, PT, DPT, OCS, has been a board-certified clinical specialist in orthopedic physical therapy since 2014, a physical therapist since 2011, and with BoulderCentre for Orthopedics & Spine since 2015. She loves seeing a variety of musculoskeletal conditions and takes pride in providing patient-centered care. She recently completed her certification as an Empowered Relief Instructor to help patients better understand pain, gain pain relief skills, and create a personal plan for their own pain relief.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology: The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy: The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Completed Level 1 & 2 Functional Dry Needling with Kinetacore
- Certified in Blood Flow Restriction Training from Owens Recovery Science
- Empowered Relief Certified Instructor from Stanford University
In her spare time, Chelsea enjoys hiking in the foothills and front range, paddle boarding, cooking/baking, traveling (especially to beaches), and trying new restaurants as a foodie at heart.