Valerie is a Colorado licensed and NCCPA board-certified physician assistant with a master of science degree in physician assistant studies from AdventHealth University. She has also earned a bachelor of science degree in marine biology from Texas A&M University and a master of science degree in marine sciences from the University of San Diego.
She has over 15 years of experience working in education and the medical profession. Valerie is truly passionate about providing high-quality healthcare to patients so that they are able to be active and healthy in every aspect of their life.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Marine Biology: Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Master of Science Degree in Marine Sciences: University of San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Master of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies: AdventHealth University, Orlando, FL
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Colorado Academy of Physician Assistants
Valerie lives in Boulder with her husband, a retired United States Naval Officer, and their three kids. When Valerie is not working, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, paddleboarding, and competing in Olympic weightlifting. She is a national and international medalist in the sports of Olympic Weightlifting and Judo.