After reading about BIRMINGHAM HIP Resurfacing, you may be interested to learn whether or not you are a good candidate for the procedure. Please take a moment to answer the following questions:
- Do I have a metal allergy?
- Do I have insulin-dependent diabetes?
- Do I have rheumatoid arthritis that is poorly controlled or that requires prednisone medication to treat?
- Do I have lupus?
- Do I have chronic kidney failure?
- Do I have other immuno-compromising diseases such as amyloidosis?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of the above questions, you are not a good candidate for hip resurfacing.
If you answered “no” to all of the above questions, you may be a good hip resurfacing candidate. Contact us by phone or use our convenient online scheduler.