Dr. Daniel Master attended Georgetown University for his undergraduate studies where he graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor of arts degree in psychology and a concentration in pre-medicine. Following this, he attended medical school at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and graduated with honors in general surgery and orthopedic surgery. Dr. Master was then accepted into the prestigious orthopedic surgery residency program at the University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio. During his time in Cleveland, Dr. Master was awarded an Allen Research Fellowship which allowed him to spend an entire year devoted to clinical and basic science research.
Dr. Master specializes in:
- Hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder surgery
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release
- Thumb, finger, wrist, elbow, and shoulder arthroscopy and joint replacement
- Hand, wrist, forearm, elbow, arm, and shoulder fracture treatment and complex revision surgery in both adults and children
- Minimally invasive treatments for Dupuytren’s disease including Xiaflex (collagenase) injections
- Digit Widget application and surgical treatment (fasciotomy and/or fasciectomy)
- Complex peripheral nerve surgery
- Upper extremity nerve transfers and tendon transfers for nerve injury and spinal cord injury
Call 303.449.2730 to schedule your appointment today.