For over 50 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and community of Boulder, Lafayette, and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Safety Measure We Are Taking:
1. Patients are required to wear face coverings.
2. We are disinfecting all treatment spaces between patients.
3. Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are being rescheduled.
4. We are social distancing. Patients maintain a 6 foot distance as care permits.
5. We are restricting the number of visitors allowed to accompany a patient.
6. Telemedicine appointments are available for new and existing patients.
7. All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
8. Pre screening all employees, staff, and patients for wellness check and temperature.
9. We are following add CDC best practices for COVID-19 to ensure the safety of all.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.