Khemarin R. Seng, MD
Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy
Board-certified orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Khemarin Seng is fellowship-trained in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery and specializes in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery.
He prides himself on staying up to date with current literature, keeping an eye on evolving orthobiologic technology, and understanding his patients’ needs and concerns. He will find a solution to keep you moving.
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Cartilage disease
- Fracture care
- General orthopedics
- Ligament tears
- Orthopedic surgery
- Platelet-rich plasma injections
- Sports injuries
- Trauma and reconstructive surgery
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences: University of California, Irvine, CA
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO
- General Surgery Internship: Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Harvard Medical School, Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program, Boston, MA
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Fellowship: Taos Orthopaedic Institute, Taos, NM
- Member of the Physician Pool U.S. Ski & Snowboard Association
- Reviewer for Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery
Dr. Khemarin Seng enjoys spending time with his family and friends, riding flowy trails, surfing warm waves, skiing deep powder, having donuts on Sunday mornings, drinking cold brew coffee, and CrossFit.