Jane is originally from New Jersey and obtained a bachelor of science in clinical science with a minor in dance as well as her master of science in physical therapy from Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York. She continued her education to pursue her clinical doctorate in physical therapy from MGH Institute of Health Professions in Boston, Massachusetts.
Because of her passion and interest in orthopedics since working in this field for over ten years, Jane decided to pursue her board certification in orthopedics from the American Physical Therapy Association. Jane’s approach to treating her patients is to provide targeted manual therapy while developing creative and functional exercises to meet their individual goals.
- Rock Tape: FMT Basic & Performance
- Neurologic Dry Needling for Pain Management and Sports Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Certified Canine Rehab Specialist
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Science with a Minor in Dance: Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy: Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
- Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy: MGH Institute of Health Professions, Boston, MA
In her spare time, Jane enjoys hiking with her husband and pups and exploring the Rocky Mountains. To continue her love of dance, she enjoys taking ballet classes, Bar Method, Pilates, and indulging in the performing arts.