Michael Westphale has worked as a physical therapist assistant since 2011. He enjoys helping each of his patients return to their previous level of function as well as get back to doing the things they love.
Michael graduated from Pima Medical Institute in 2011, and he has been working in the outpatient orthopedic setting since.
- University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Associate of Occupational Studies, Physical Therapist Assistant: Pima Medical Institute
- Cornerstone Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, Louisville, CO
- Professional Physical Therapy, New York City, NY
- Park Meadows Center for Movement, Lone Tree, CO
- ALTA Physical Therapy & Pilates, Boulder, CO
Michael is a proud husband and father of two. He enjoys spending time with his family as well as hiking, biking, skiing, playing golf, and being outdoors as much as possible.