Matthew Schneider has been a board-certified physician assistant for over seven years. He has also been a certified athletic trainer for over 15 years.
- Adult total joint reconstruction
- Sports medicine
- Bachelor of Science: The University of Akron, OH
- Master of Science: The University of Akron, OH
- Physician Assistant Degree: Red Rocks Community College, Lakewood, CO
Matthew Schneider is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and the Colorado Academy of Physician Assistants (CAPA). He is actively pursuing a specialty certification in orthopedics and orthopedic surgery.
Matthew earned his physician assistant degree at Red Rocks Community College, one of only two physician assistant programs in the state of Colorado. In addition to his sports medicine background, Matthew also has extensive experience working at a Level I Trauma Hospital in Denver.
- Provided medical care to numerous professional athletes
- Provided medical coverage at the finish line of the IRONMAN World Championships
While attending The University of Akron, Matthew also was a member of the Division I Varsity Soccer program. After college, he took up an interest in endurance sports. He has qualified and competed in the IRONMAN World Championships, US National Long Course Triathlon Championships, and the Boston Marathon. He enjoys spending time with his wife, two sons, and their Golden Retriever, Tolliver.